Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
490 Sharkey Rd, Jacksontown
This lovely 2 bedroom bungalow offers country living, a beautiful 2 acre lot & is 10 minutes to Woodstock, NB. Inside features new flooring (except bedrooms), a new bathroom, a new mini split heat pump, kitchen, side foyer entrance restructured, the house leveled, freshly painted throughout, new insulation in the attic, garage treated with contractor grade "Mold-free killer" & insulated, new landscaping, concrete septic pumped (Nov. 4th/19), new siding and more. The lot has beautiful forests + two great storage sheds.
- MLS® #NB036638
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,113
- Land Size8098 sq m per SNB, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Insulated, 1.5
- Lot Description8098 sq m per SNB, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed
- Date ListedNovember 5th, 2019
- Address490 Sharkey Rd
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 3N4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless
- BasementCrawl, Other
- ElementaryTownsview School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDeborah Brocke
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.