Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
330 Scotch Lake Rd, Scotch Lake
Delightful country home! 30 minutes from Fredericton, this lovely executive bungalow offers privacy, serenity, and many favourable updates. Freshly painted in the spring of 2019, the main floor hosts a contemporary open-shelf kitchen with white cabinetry and peninsula, situated next to a large dining space. The formal dining room follows, with patio door access to the newly stained and painted screen porch as well as the extra-wide single garage. Great-sized living room offers stone fireplace with energy efficient insert. One step up takes you to the tiled entry way with large closet. Down the hall, find a full bathroom with seated shower stall, plus 3 good-sized bedrooms including the master. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and 2-pc ensuite leading to separate laundry room and back into the kitchen/dining combo. A convenient layout offering accessibility and privacy! The lower level of this home offers a rec room, a family room, storage, and utility room with wood furnace. Further updates to this lovely home include new windows and doors (past 10 years), new roof (2017), new drain tile, and Blueskin membrane on foundation. 30 minutes to downtown Fredericton, 10 minutes to Mactaquac Provincial Park (marina, camping, golf, beach). Complete list of upgrades available upon request.
- MLS® #NB036626
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Land Size1 Acre, Landscaped | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleBungalow, Bungalow-Ranch
- # of Garage Spaces2
- Garages1.5, Attached
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot Description1 Acre, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedNovember 6th, 2019
- Address330 Scotch Lake Rd
- SubdivisionJ4 - York County West
- CityScotch Lake
- Postal CodeE6L 1K8
- InteriorCeramic, Laminate, Wood, Cushion/Tile/Lino
- Interior FeaturesEnsuite, Built-In Appliances, Central Vac, Fireplace(s), Upgraded Insulation, Laundry – Main Floor, Single-Level Living
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished
- ElementaryKeswick Ridge School (K-8)
- HighFredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentRebecca Steeves
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.