Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Queen St, Woodstock
This charming mid-century home has retained its’ character while adding lots of modern style and comfort. Curl up beside a wood burning fireplace in the living room- perfect for a cool night or snowy day and a great source of back-up heat if needed. The kitchen is modern and bright and includes beautiful stainless steel appliances. The rear sun porch is currently being used as a mudroom space while the front 3 season room is GORGEOUS on a hot sunny day or while enjoying the sound of a summer rain. Nestled on a quiet street, enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch while a soft breeze blows through, bringing with it a feeling of peace and tranquility before a busy day. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sweet little custom storage nook. An ensuite is a rare find in a home from this era and this one does not disappoint. Close to all amenities, it’s a great fit for a family or a young couple. Walking distance to the downtown core of Woodstock means you can be enjoying all the shops, restaurants, farmer’s market and the beautiful Meduxnekeag river minutes after stepping out of your door.
- MLS® #NB035167
- Full Baths2
- Land Size6210.78 sq m, Cleared, Partially Fenced, Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesDetached, Single
- ExteriorAsbestos Siding
- Lot Description6210.78 sq m, Cleared, Partially Fenced, Landscaped
- Date ListedOctober 16th, 2019
- Address105 Queen St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 2N3
- InteriorLaminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEnsuite, Fireplace(s), Microwave Rangehd
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Stove - Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished
- ElementaryMeduxnekeag Consolidated School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentChelsey Ferguson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.