Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Oakhill Dr, Nasonworth
This custom-built home is certainly not your run of the mill two storey home! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a family-oriented neighbourhood in Nasonworth & is nestled on an acre plus lot. The home was built in 2014 & had been designed as a multi-generational family home and has the flexibility to have a home-based business, daycare or multi-use space with its current layout and design. To the left is the great room which would be a great area for a large living room/rec room or office space/daycare room. To the right of the foyer is another large room that could be classified as another family room which is open to the backroom that could house an eat-in kitchen and dining room, just off this area is a storage area that could be a pantry as well as a half bath that could be converted to a house a full bath. To the back of the home on the main level, you will find an entry to the backyard and patio area, and mudroom leading to the dbl car attached garage with extra storage closet and utility room. The upper level of the home offers the current living quarters with 3 good sized bedrooms with ample closet space, large eat-in kitchen, 2 full bathrooms with laundry & a spacious living room. There is access to the large 2nd level composite deck which is great for entertaining guests. This home offers a full 22KW Generac Generator, full heat pump with a/c and sits on a 4-foot insulated crawlspace offering a total of 2,800 square feet (approx.) of living space on the 2 levels.
Sunday, October 20 2:00-4:00
- MLS® #NB034876
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Square Footage50 x 28
- Land Size1.33 acres, Landscaped, Cul-de-sac, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- Lot Description1.33 acres, Landscaped, Cul-de-sac, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 7th, 2019
- Address50 Oakhill Dr
- SubdivisionF2 - Nasonworth/Charters Settlement
- Postal CodeE3C 0L1
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Ensuite, Home Warranty Remaining, Jet Bath, Family Room – Main Floor, Laundry, Wired-In Generator
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Heat Pump - Ducted
- BasementConcrete, Crawl
- ElementaryEcole des Batisseurs (K-5), New Maryland Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleBliss Carman Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Fredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentAustin Drisdelle
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.