Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
292 616 Rte, Keswick Ridge
Split entry home with mudroom entry, open concept kitchen, dining area, living area, three bedrooms and full bathroom. Basement has 2 bedrooms, full bath and laundry. Family room and cedar closet. Maple hardwood floors in main part of first floor. Two car attached garage insulated. Air to air heat pump. Also a wood stove in basement (not used much). Beautiful view of the country side. Located approximately 25 kms from the city. Handy to Mactaquac golf course, marina and access to the Mactaquac head pond.
- MLS® #NB034739
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Land Size8130 sq m, Landscaped | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- Lot Description8130 sq m, Landscaped
- Listing AgentLinda Currie
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
- Address292 616 Rte
- SubdivisionG2 - Douglas/Keswick
- CityKeswick Ridge
- Postal CodeE7L 1S3
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vac, Laundry, Master – Main Floor, Upgraded Insulation
- HeatingAir Conditioning, Heat Pump - Ducted
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished
- Date ListedOctober 2nd, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.