Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 616 Rte, Keswick Ridge
Great opportunity for development. This land is approximately 25 kms from the city. Land consists of a combination of cleared and wooded land. Currently being used as farm land with a variety of crops grown over the years. Public access reserved to the land. Barn on the land and also a water front cottage. Handy to Mactaquac golf club, marina and access to Mactaquac head pond.
- MLS® #NB034735
- Land Size111 acres approx., Cleared, Wooded/Treed | Over 100 Acres
- TypeVacant Land
- WaterfrontWater Frontage, Waterfront: River
- Date ListedOctober 2nd, 2019
- Address312 616 Rte
- SubdivisionG2 - Douglas/Keswick
- CityKeswick Ridge
- Postal CodeE6L 1S5
- Lot Description111 acres approx., Cleared, Wooded/Treed
- Listing AgentLinda Currie
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.