Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
292 & 316 616 Rte, Keswick Ridge
Property consists of house, camp and a portion of PID 75187740 with approximately 100ft on the Mactaquac head pond. Spilt entry home with mudroom entry, open concept kitchen, dining area, living area, three bedrooms and full bath. Basement has 2 bedrooms, full bath and laundry. Family room and cedar closet. Maple hardwood floors in main part of 1st floor. Two car attached garage, insulated. Air to air heat pump. Also a wood stove in basement (not used much). Beautiful view of the country side. Pole barn 26x50. Sixteen ft clearance. Concrete septic. Can be subdivided to include the house ($259,000) & lot or house and specified acreage. Land consists of approximately 50% cleared actively cropped (potatoes, apple trees, hay, soybeans, oats & corn). Land has been tiled. Remainder of land mixture of soft and hardwood. Cutover approximately 25-30 years ago. Property located approx. 20 minutes from Fredericton. P.I.D. 75187740 in F.L.I.P.
- MLS® #NB034734
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage26x44
- Land Size111 acres, Cleared-Part, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed, Hardwood Bush, Softwood Bush | Over 100 Acres
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- WaterfrontWater Frontage, Waterfront: River
- Lot Description111 acres, Cleared-Part, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed, Hardwood Bush, Softwood Bush
- Listing AgentLinda Currie
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
- Address292 & 316 616 Rte
- SubdivisionG2 - Douglas/Keswick
- CityKeswick Ridge
- Postal CodeE6L 1S3
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Cushion
- Interior FeaturesLaundry, Master – Main Floor, Central Vac, Upgraded Insulation
- HeatingAir Conditioning, Heat Pump - Ducted
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished
- Date ListedOctober 1st, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.