Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Stirling Dr, Killarney Road
Here is your chance to own a spacious split entry in a great neighbourhood. As you walk in you are greeted with a massive open concept kitchen and living room. The kitchen has an amazing U-shaped island with updated counter tops and tons of cupboard space. Also on this level there is the master bedroom and guest bedroom both of which are a great size. In the basement there is another bedroom and bathroom along with a large living room with a pellet stove for those cozy winter nights. This property is complete with a ductless split heat pump and a gigantic detached garage with a large bay door for your large toys! All of this and its in a great school zone for the kiddos. Don’t miss your chance to own this today!
- MLS® #NB034667
- Full Baths2
- Land Size4514 sq m, Landscaped | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached, Double
- Lot Description4514 sq m, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 30th, 2019
- Address7 Stirling Dr
- SubdivisionH1 - Marysville
- CityKillarney Road
- Postal CodeE3A 9E9
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless, Stove - Pellet
- ElementaryPark Street Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleNashwaaksis Middle School (6-8)
- HighLeo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentJeremy Turgeon
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.