Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711/713 Bloomfield Ridge Rd, Hayesville
Imagine. Leaving work at 5pm in Fredericton and be at the summer home by 6. Not just 1 but 2 - 1st sleeps 2-4, has full bath, eat-in kitchen, and sunporch. The 2nd has a large bedroom which could be made into 2, open concept kitchen/dining, full bath with combination living/sunroom. A view of the Miramichi River with salmon fishing, tubing and 5 min walk to the Appalachian mountains! With apple trees outside your door and fiddleheads across the road you'll have plenty of things to do. PLUS only 15 min to all amenities - gas, groceries, medical clinic, school. OAC can be yours for under $150 per month. You deserve a viewing!
- MLS® #NB033189
- Full Baths2
- Land Size1.03 Acres, Partially Landscaped | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1977
- StyleBungalow, Cottage/Camp
- WaterfrontWater View
- PoolSee Remarks
- Lot Description1.03 Acres, Partially Landscaped
- Listing AgentTerry Hunter
- Listing OfficeMidgard Realty Inc.
- Address711/713 Bloomfield Ridge Rd
- SubdivisionJ4 - York County West
- Postal CodeE6A 1T4
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion/Tile/Lino
- Interior FeaturesEnsuite, See Remarks
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric
- BasementPerimeter Wall
- Date ListedSeptember 16th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.