Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Headland Rd, Upper Kingsclear
Owner of this immaculate home is the developer of The Headland at Longs Creek who is relocating to a newly-built home in the same subdivision. Constructed in fall 2011, this tastefully appointed 2,850 sq ft finished R-2000 home offers wonderful views of the Mactaquac Headpond. Split-entry boasts loads of additional features including a salt-based water system, monitored alarm system (fire & burglar), stand-by propane generator (2x420lb tanks) with wired-in transfer switch and circuit panel, mature landscaping, gorgeous retaining wall accentuating a large, tasteful driveway with ample turning radius, over-sized heated double-car garage with man-door. Inside this home you will find plenty of open space and natural light, hardwood/ceramic tile floors throughout, contemporary light kitchen cabinetry with granite countertops and two propane fireplaces. Master suite has a large walk-in closet with soaker jet tub, double sinks and a stand up shower. A private deck off the master suite allows you to enjoy your early morning coffee and soak in the views! An additional bedroom, second full bathroom, dining and family room (with second deck) finish off this floor. The lower level boasts a large family room, bedroom, bath with shower, large utility/laundry room and garage. This new subdivision offers streets that are maintained year-round to provincial HWY standards.
- MLS® #NB033076
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,850
- Land Size1.42 acres, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed, Sloping/Terrace | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- GaragesBuilt-in, Heated, Inside Entry, Insulated, Man Door To Exterior
- WaterfrontWater View
- ExteriorCultured Stone, Concrete-Poured, Shingles
- Lot Description1.42 acres, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed, Sloping/Terrace
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentMark Leblanc
- Listing OfficePartners Global Corporate Real Estate
- Address20 Headland Rd
- SubdivisionE3 - Kingsclear
- CityUpper Kingsclear
- Postal CodeE3B 0H8
- InteriorCeramic, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Central Vac, Fireplace(s), Jet Bath, Wired-In Generator, ALARM, Ensuite, R-2000
- HeatingPropane, Stove - Gas, Heat Pump - Ducted
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Full, ICF
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.