Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
362 Main St, Hartland
Turn-key restaurant operation in a prime location! Sit on the patio and enjoy a spectacular view of the Saint John River and the “World’s Longest Covered Bridge”. Seating capacity for 79 persons in the incredible main floor dining room within a beautifully renovated historic building. The large commercial kitchen is also on the main floor. Downstairs features large boardroom complete with tables and chairs, a second kitchen, laundry facilities, two public restrooms and employee washroom complete with shower. Building also includes a two-bedroom apartment with large modern kitchen, living room and bathroom on main floor, second bedroom (window not egress), laundry, and large family room on lower level. Simply must be seen to be appreciated. Includes all kitchen equipment, cutlery, dishes, tables, chairs, even tablecloths!
- MLS® #NB033034
- Square Footage1,400
- Land Size420 Sq. Meters, Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeBusiness Only
- ParkingLarge Municipal lot, free parking across street.
- Lot Description420 Sq. Meters, Landscaped
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete, Wood Frame
- Listing AgentGary Morehouse
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
- Address362 Main St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7P 2M9
- Interior FeaturesChattels Incl, Living Accommodations, Public Washroom, Security System
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump, Insulated
- Date ListedSeptember 16th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.