Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
138 Orange St, Woodstock
Are you an AVID GOLFER? This rare gem is in the heart of Woodstock, is within walking distance to the golf course and would make a spectacular home for you and your family!! With its 3 spacious bedrooms, full bathroom, and large living quarters upstairs, and massive family room, 3/4 bathroom, den, bedroom and ample storage downstairs, this home will be the family home you have been looking for! This home is located on a beautiful established corner lot with a partially fenced back yard! You will also love the wood fireplace on those cold winter nights! This home shows well and is PRICED TO SELL!
- MLS® #NB032963
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Land Size914 sq meters, Corner Location, Partially Fenced, Landscaped | 0.5 -0.99 Acres
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Single
- ExteriorMasonite/Colour Lock
- Lot Description914 sq meters, Corner Location, Partially Fenced, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 9th, 2019
- Address138 Orange St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 2K1
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vac, Fireplace(s), Master – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water, Oil
- ElementaryTownsview School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentBrian Craig
- Listing OfficeRe/max Hartford Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.