Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
150 Connell St, Woodstock
Historical property - chance to own a piece of history! Formerly owned by Major Hanson in the 1800's. Wow! What a great investment property in a prime location in the Town of Woodstock! Huge lot with tons of potential and an amazing view of the Meduxnekeag River. Close proximity to downtown and NB Community College, it's the prefect spot to either renovate the existing structure or build a beautiful home with a beautiful backyard. This property is priced to sell.
- MLS® #NB032798
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage28.5x22.5 + 19x19
- Land Size1430 Sq. Meters, Partially Landscaped, Cleared, Wooded/Treed | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Single
- Lot Description1430 Sq. Meters, Partially Landscaped, Cleared, Wooded/Treed
- Listing AgentHolly Christie
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
- Address150 Connell St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 1L6
- InteriorWood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor, Fireplace(s)
- HeatingForced Air, Oil
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Full
- Date ListedSeptember 5th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.