Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
696 Tripp Settlement Rd, Keswick Ridge
Great 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom two storey situated on 1.4 Hactares in Keswick Ridge w/ a completely separate granny suite over the garage with a ductless heatpump. Currently being used as an AIRBNB at $50 per night plus cleaning. Delightful manicured lot shows pride of ownership w/apple trees, shrubs, a pond, wrap-around deck, large shed & gathering area by the fire pit. Enter front covered porch to a spacious foyer. Floors are hardwood and ceramic throughout main level. Large Dining rm. Open concept kitchen w/ ample cabinets and would be a delightful area to host family and friends. Corner fireplace w/ stone mantel in living rm & patio doors to a massive back deck. There is a large mudroom & half bath as well as an office that completes this level. Upper level offers main bath, enormous master bedroom with ensuite bath, a massive walk-in closet and balcony with view of Fredericton, plus two more bedrooms. The basement offers a rec room, storage room and family room. The main home has a full heat pump system for heating and cooling. The has a double driveway and an attached double car garage.
- MLS® #NB032794
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Land Size1.4 hectares, Cleared, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace, Stream/Pond | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- Lot Description1.4 hectares, Cleared, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace, Stream/Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentMatthew Hunter
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
- Address696 Tripp Settlement Rd
- SubdivisionG2 - Douglas/Keswick
- CityKeswick Ridge
- Postal CodeE6L 1X2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Ensuite, Fireplace(s), Inlaw Suite, Wired-In Generator
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump - Ducted, Heat Pump - Ductless, Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.