Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 East Glassvile Rd, Glassville
This raised bungalow with a totally amazing view has an ice block foundation. Open concept living area include kitchen, living and dining area. The kitchen has an amazing storage and pantry area. Three bedrooms and full bath as well as the master ensuite and walk in closet. The wrap around covered porch (8 x 72) is perfect for sitting and overlooking the valley for miles around. The home is heated with an air to air heat pump and wood stove in the walk out basement. The basement is wide open and ready to finish as you wish. There is a concrete 1000 gallon septic . The vendor will survey approximately 1.5 acres from the main PID.
- MLS® #NB032751
- Full Baths2
- Land Size1.5 acres appr., Landscaped, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- InteriorWood, Cushion/Tile/Lino
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Appliances, Ensuite, Master – Main Floor, Central Vac, Family Room – Main Floor
- HeatingStove - Wood, Heat Pump - Ducted
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, ICF, Unfinished, Walkout
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2019
- Address400 East Glassvile Rd
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7L 1S8
- Lot Description1.5 acres appr., Landscaped, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentLinda Currie
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.