Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Marlborough Dr, Fredericton
This beautiful, well maintained & upgraded, 2 storey family home with attached double car garage is located in the select executive-class Garden Place subdivision of Fredericton. The welcoming front entrance takes you down the hallway to a large eat-in kitchen with beautiful tile flooring, high quality cabinetry, a huge centre island, lots of cupboards & appliance garage, granite countertops, all appliances included and exit to a brand new 2-tier back deck (14’x12’ + 12’x11’) overlooking a very private and quiet backyard. On the right is a spectacular family room with hardwood flooring, a wall of windows, a natural gas fireplace & built-in shelving. Also on this level is an elegant dining room with wainscoting, a bright living room, an office, a 2pce powder room and a laundry room with an exit to the insulated two-car garage. Beautiful hardwood stairway to upper level that showcases the master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and a 5 pce ensuite with jet tub & linen closet. Also featured are 2 other bedrooms with lots of closet space, a 5 pce bath and a bonus room with 2 skylights, a walk-in closet and electric fireplace that could possibly be a 4th bedroom. The lower level is unfinished but insolated and also roughed in for a bathroom. New roof shingles and vinyl siding were just installed.
- MLS® #NB032631
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,113
- Square Footage36' x 38'
- Land Size0.33 ACRES, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Electric Opener, Man Door To Exterior, Double, Insulated
- PoolSee Remarks
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot Description0.33 ACRES, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2019
- Address201 Marlborough Dr
- SubdivisionA3 - Woodstock Road
- Postal CodeE3B 0B1
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, ALARM, Built-In Appliances, Fireplace(s), Jet Bath, Laundry – Main Floor, See Remarks, Skylights
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished, Full, Other
- ElementaryEcole des Batisseurs (K-5), Garden Creek Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleGeorge Street Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Fredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDana Demmings
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.