Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Rooth Rd, Tracy
Cheaper than a mini home ,and cheaper than you can rent, this 1 1/2 storey home is situated on a nice sized lot with private back yard just steps from the intersection of Rte 101 and the Rooth Rd in the Village of Tracy. Walking distance to store, school, rec centre and more. This 2 bed, 1 bath home has good sized rooms and has been completely painted and cleaned throughout. Spacious porch with loads of natural light thanks to the wall of windows. Affordable and vacant and ready for a quick close.
- MLS® #NB031282
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage30x26 + 8x16
- Land Size.67 Acre, Landscaped, Level | 0.5 -0.99 Acres
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey
- InteriorCushion/Tile/Lino, Wood
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Oil
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBlock, Unfinished
- Date ListedAugust 21st, 2019
- Address16 Rooth Rd
- SubdivisionJ2 - Sunbury & Queens County South
- Postal CodeE5L 1J9
- Lot Description.67 Acre, Landscaped, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentScott Pierce
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.