Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
561 Sharps Mountain Rd, Newburg
$5,000 Cash Back - Vendor Motivated! This 1.5-storey, 3 bed, 1 full bath home sits on just over an acre of land on the foothills of Sharp’s Mountain, New Brunswick! From it’s gorgeous, beautifully manicured front lawns that run down to the large swimming hole/pond at the base of the property, this home has much to offer! Stepping inside the oversized single-car garage, you’ll realize the potential is practically endless for this space! Enter into the eat-in kitchen (w/ all appliances included) & to your left you’ll step into the laundry room w/ basement access & a full bath off of that! Through the front foyer, you’ll find a large living room along w/ access to an attached, screened-in front porch, offering a nice sitting area in the summertime to enjoy that hot cup of joe, or in the fall while admiring the changing leaves on the surrounding trees! Upstairs, you’ll find bedroom #1 w/ access to bedroom #2 off of that; down the hallway you’ll find bedroom #3 & a storage closet! Outdoors, an attached woodshed on the back of the home offers extra storage and a detached wooden storage barn for even more space to keep your belongings! This home would make for a perfect starter home for a young family or for anyone who is looking to start a small hobby-farm! A forced-air pellet furnace offers all the heat one needs throughout the year, w/ the potential for oil heat to be re-connected! The home & property are being sold "as is, where is."
- MLS® #NB031026
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,035
- Land Size1.06 acres as per SNB, Hilltop, Landscaped, View: Mountain, Cleared-Part, Stream/Pond | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1910
- Style1.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Inside Entry, Oversized, Single
- Lot Description1.06 acres as per SNB, Hilltop, Landscaped, View: Mountain, Cleared-Part, Stream/Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2019
- Address561 Sharps Mountain Rd
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7N 1Y1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor, Family Room – Main Floor
- HeatingOther, See Remarks, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBlock, Full, Unfinished
- ElementaryTownsview School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentJarrett Shaw
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.