Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Macdonald Rd, Upper Woodstock
Welcome to 19 MacDonald Rd in Upper Woodstock, NB! This bungalow, sitting on 1.08 acres of land w/ mature trees, a beautiful front lawn and a double-wide paved drive, boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 and a 1/2 bathrooms, a two-car attached garage w/ additional entrance to the basement, 2 recently added ductless heat pumps (very energy efficient), a wood stove, shingled roof (only 3 years old), a beautiful deck w/ PVC railing surround, 2 laundry rooms (one up, one down w/ the possibility of a granny-suite being very high), an en-suite 1/2 bathroom, his/hers closets & an extra closet upon entry in the master, wheelchair accessibility (main floor only from garage), a sizable storage building and a workshop! The basement has an additional storage room/tool room as well as a cold room; one half of the basement has the potential of turning into more living space if one so desired! Home includes dishwasher, stove, fridge and washer & dryer!
- MLS® #NB030884
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,892
- Land Size1.08 acres as per SNB, Cleared, Partially Landscaped | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Electric Opener, Man Door To Exterior, Double
- Lot Description1.08 acres as per SNB, Cleared, Partially Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedAugust 9th, 2019
- Address19 Macdonald Rd
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- CityUpper Woodstock
- Postal CodeE7M 3C3
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesEnsuite, Family Room – Main Floor, Laundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor, Wheel Chair Accessible
- HeatingHeat Pump, Heat Pump - Ductless, Stove - Wood, Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Full
- ElementaryTownsview School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentRichard Reid
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.