Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
213 Carlin Lane, Dumfries
Looking for year-round living on a sought-after lake? Here is a gem. As you drive into the driveway you can’t help notice the pristine & surreal setting. Enter into the front foyer to the double closet for all your storage needs. The laundry room is located to the right of the front entry. As you walk towards the back of the home you will also find a 2-piece powder room. The formal sitting room has a propane fireplace, vault ceilings and plenty of hardwood floors. The dining area & sitting room has wall to wall windows that showcases a magnificent view of Davidson Lake. On the one side is a breakfast area and dream kitchen with plenty of cabinets & countertop space with a window view of the backyard. The master bedroom is on the main level with again an awesome view to settle in for the night or wake up to in the morning, 2 walk-in closets, 2 sinks, a whirlpool tub, walk in shower with a seat and a separate area with private door where you have a sink & toilet. The upper level features a second bedroom with plenty of closet space. This year-round property speaks for itself and is approx. 35 minutes from Fredericton.
- MLS® #NB030460
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,850
- Square Footage30.6x31.6+9.6x31+20.8x22
- Land Size2.17 acres, Partially Fenced, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesDetached, Single
- WaterfrontWater Frontage, Waterfront: Lake
- Lot Description2.17 acres, Partially Fenced, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- Date ListedJuly 31st, 2019
- Address213 Carlin Lane
- SubdivisionJ1 - York County South
- Postal CodeE6G 1T1
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Built-In Appliances, Ensuite, Fireplace(s), Laundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric
- ElementaryNackawic Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleNackawic Middle School (6-8)
- HighNackawic Senior High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentAustin Drisdelle
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.