Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6425 105 Rte, Lower Brighton
“Your story begins here!” Say hello & welcome to the municipality of Lower Brighton - 6425 Rte 105! Tucked away on a private & expansive lot, one could simply drive by & never even realize there is a home here! Completely landscaped & over 3 acres, this 1.5-storey, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom family-friendly home would make for a perfect starter-home for a new home-buyer &/or a perfect family home for a growing family... the possibilities are endless! Driving down the private, chip-sealed, mature tree-lined lane, you’ll be delighted to find this country-dweller amidst all of the greenery; a 2-car parking space can be found off to the left of the driveway, along with a sizeable single-car attached garage w/ electric opener; through the inside entry off of the garage, you’ll be greeted by a cozy & country-charming kitchen equipped w/ all standard appliances - oven/stove, dishwasher, refrigerator & electric range-hood; an island provides additional storage space as well as acting as a breakfast-bar/peninsula for additional bar-stool seating; off the kitchen is the formal dining room w/ rear access to the attached deck equipped w/ manual retractable awning (included) & tons of entertaining space for friends & family! A spacious family room is off the dining, along w/ the front foyer & entrance. Upstairs, you’ll find 3 bedrooms, a large hallway & a full-sized bathroom! The basement area is a full-sized, unfinished & concrete w/ the added bonus of a walk-out! A ton of opportunity!
- MLS® #NB030452
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,142
- Square Footage24'10" x 23'
- Land Size3.83 acres as per SNB, Cleared-Part, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace, Wooded/Treed | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Electric Opener, Inside Entry, Man Door To Exterior, Single
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontSaint John River, Water Frontage, Waterfront Road Between, Waterfront: River
- Lot Description3.83 acres as per SNB, Cleared-Part, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace, Wooded/Treed
- Date ListedAugust 1st, 2019
- Address6425 105 Rte
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- CityLower Brighton
- Postal CodeE7P 3J5
- Interior FeaturesFamily Room – Main Floor, Laundry, Upgraded Insulation
- HeatingAir - Window A/C, Baseboard, Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished, Full, Walkout
- ElementaryHartland Community School (K-12)
- HighHartland Community School (K-12)
- Listing AgentJarrett Shaw
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.