Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Beverley Hills Dr, Grand Bay-Westfield
Stunning estate sitting on 5 acres of Pure Serenity. Amazing panoramic views up the river and over the valley, you can see for miles!! What a tranquil setting as you drive through the gates, total relaxation as you enjoy the views, wonderful gardens & hillside. Home is just as impressive, filled with light, elegant finishes all in perfect condition. Incredible kitchen, double oven, granite, beautiful cabinetry, which opens to family room w/wood fire burning fireplace, radiant heat & garden doors leading to a wonderful oasis, private deck, hillside gardens, hot tub & screened in porch. Beautiful hardwood staircase to 2nd floor, awesome master w/sitting area & gorgeous views, ensuite to die for with old style soaker tub. Large entertainment room over garage is impressive as well, beautifully finished w/propane stove. Granny suite, privately located is super cool. This one of a kind gem is a home & property that you owe it to yourself to view. 3D Virtual Tour Available.
- MLS® #NB030445
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Land Size4.7 acres, Cleared-Part, Hilltop, Landscaped, Rolling, Sloping/Terrace | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- WaterfrontWater View
- ExteriorCedar, Shingles, Vinyl
- Lot Description4.7 acres, Cleared-Part, Hilltop, Landscaped, Rolling, Sloping/Terrace
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentRon Young
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Specialists Rothesay (s201)
- Address25 Beverley Hills Dr
- SubdivisionGrand Bay/Westfield (120)
- CityGrand Bay-Westfield
- Postal CodeE5K 1X5
- InteriorCeramic, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Central Vac, Ensuite, Family Room – Main Floor, Fireplace(s), Inlaw Suite, Laundry – Main Floor, Wired-In Generator
- HeatingAir - Ductless, Baseboard, Heat Pump - Ductless, Stove - Gas
- Date ListedJuly 31st, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.