Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
36 Humphreys Wharf Rd, Cambridge Narrows
Welcome to 36 Humphreys Wharf Road, nearly 12 acres of paradise majestically greet you and your loved ones. With your private cove on Washademoak Lake, you find complete privacy when relaxing on your estate, or take advantage of the many opportunities this land offers, from potential agricultural usage to venue income, and everything in between. The main house is fully equipped with a chefs kitchen, the custom cabinetry fluidly leading you to the exterior pergola overseeing your private water frontage. Perfectly equipped for large gatherings, an entertainers dream when hosting family and friends, who have their own fully appointed private guest house to enjoy for extended visits. Your large boats won't be an issue to store anymore with your choice of garage or your expansive new barn, built in 2010, which has a loft perfectly suited to the hobbier or future development.
- MLS® #NB029035
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Land Size11.6 acres, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed | 10.0 - 49.99 Acres
- Year Built1920
- Style2 Storey, Cottage/Camp
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached, Double
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach, Water Frontage, Waterfront: Lake, Water View: Lake
- PoolSee Remarks
- Lot Description11.6 acres, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- Listing AgentNicole Smith
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
- Address36 Humphreys Wharf Rd
- SubdivisionJ3 - Sunbury & Queens County North
- CityCambridge Narrows
- Postal CodeE3C 1P2
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesALARM, Built-In Appliances, Family Room – Main Floor, Fireplace(s), Laundry, See Remarks
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump - Ducted, Propane
- BasementConcrete, Stone/Rock
- Date ListedJuly 22nd, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.