Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
32 Mallard Lane, Maugerville
First time offered on the market and you will have to move fast! One level living at its finest! Waterfront home on the beautiful Saint John River just 5 minutes to Fredericton and about the same to Oromocto or CFB Gagetown. Lot is absolutely gorgeous and sits on over an acre of land with breathtaking view, mature trees, and your own private beach! Home has 5 exits to the wonderful outdoors. Huge double car garage 26x30 with overhead loft for great storage plus woodstove to keep you warm with your winter tinkering. Inside has inviting front foyer leading to open concept kitchen/dining/fmrm with another woodstove. Patio doors from fmrm out to super large screened in sunroom. Great for entertaining. You will love the cozy sunroom off the familyroom with wonderful views and that leads to a sweet “Napping” Room. Formal livingroom is open to formal diningroom for your family dining experiences & get togethers. Three bedrooms. Master with full ensuite & walk-in closet. Other 2 bedrooms are also a good size. Full main bath has 2 doors – handy access if you are out working in the garage. This is a rare find at such a great price this close to the City!!!!!
- MLS® #NB028728
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage44x60
- Land Size4226 Sq. Meters/SNB, Cleared, Landscaped | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- WaterfrontBeach, Water Frontage, Waterfront: River
- Lot Description4226 Sq. Meters/SNB, Cleared, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentLisa Macintosh
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
- Address32 Mallard Lane
- SubdivisionH2 - Maugerville
- Postal CodeE3A 8G6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, ALARM, Built-In Appliances, Central Vac, Ensuite, Laundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor, Wheel Chair Accessible
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless, Wood
- Date ListedJuly 15th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.