Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
149 Eastwood Dr, Woodstock
Beautiful and cozy 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom spotless family home with PARK ACCESS from the back yard, situated on popular Eastwood Drive! This home has been extensively renovated including a new back deck with pergola, kitchen & bath counters, sinks, paved driveway, main floor laundry and walk-in closet in master. The basement has been partially finished with a large bedroom and the rest has been newly drywalled and is ready for you to create your own oasis! A gorgeous main floor Laundry room is situated right off of the kitchen for your convenience and a mudroom off the garage will take care of your muddy boots and shoes to help keep your floors clean and shiny year round! This home is priced to SELL !
- MLS® #NB028404
- Full Baths2
- Land Size805 sq m, Cleared | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Single
- Lot Description805 sq m, Cleared
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 9th, 2019
- Address149 Eastwood Dr
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 1P7
- InteriorCeramic, Laminate, Linoleum, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Ensuite, Laundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished
- ElementaryTownsview School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentGreg Hayden
- Listing OfficeRe/max Hartford Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.