Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2157 645 Rte, Harvey
Quaint and Unique Country Living! One level home with log siding. From side entrance it leads into a large mudroom/storage area, then into the kitchen with a built in stove/stove top and large island. This homes offers a new bathroom and 2 good sized bedrooms. The living room and dining room has high ceiling with hardwood flooring, as well as a wood stove for those cold nights. The large screened in sun porch is a great place to entertain, and enjoy the outdoors. Very affordable home. Only 22 mintues from Hanwell and 8 minutes from Harvey Station. Great area for hunting, fishing, winter and summer activities.
- MLS® #NB028398
- Full Baths1
- Land Size1 ACRE, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1985
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Vinyl, Wood
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Hot Water, Wood
- ElementaryHarvey Elementary School (K-5)
- HighHarvey High School (6-12)
- Listing AgentAmanda Gould
- Listing OfficeColpitts Realty Ltd.
- Address2157 645 Rte
- SubdivisionJ1 - York County South
- Postal CodeE6A 3K1
- Lot Description1 ACRE, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 18th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.