Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Washademoak Lane, Cambridge Narrows
This is the ULTIMATE WATERFRONT PACKAGE! First time on the market and truly unique, this property combines ‘cottage life’ with ‘tiny-home’ and ‘super-garage’ on over 4.6 acres! Possibilities are endless: run your business in the garage, rent the cottage (currently on AirBnB) and live in the self-contained ‘shed’ or any which way you’d want it. The land has beautiful rolling hills and road frontage on both MacDonald & Washademoak Lane where you can find the ideal spot to build your DREAM HOME up high and dry. Or maybe you want to build more cottages there and build your own resort? The property has its own private boat launch and deeded access to the water. Washademoak Lake is not landlocked and gives access to the Saint John River system… go to Fredericton or Saint John by ‘water highway’. The cottage DID NOT FLOOD and has received many upgrades over the years (windows/doors/septic/well/bathroom etc.). The 'shed' (28x16) has been turned into a 1 bedroom living unit, with full bath, complete kitchen, laundry and shares a second well & septic system with the garage. As for the GARAGE … there is no way to fully describe it … let’s just say it is MASSIVE (40x40), has IN-FLOOR HEATING, industrial lighting, three 12ft overhead doors, a full bathroom with beautiful tiled shower etc. You can literally run any business from here! Centrally located in NB between the 3 major cities and a hop to the TCH, this could be your opportunity to combine your business with a life by design!
- MLS® #NB028360
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage33'9x24+28'3x16'3
- Land Size1131+9870+7898 SQ.M, Wooded/Treed, Hilltop, Partially Landscaped, Cleared-Part, Rolling | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- StyleCottage/Camp, Vacant Lot(s)
- # of Garage Spaces3
- GaragesDetached, Triple, Heated, Insulated, Man Door To Exterior
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWaterfront (deeded), Water Frontage, Water View, Waterfront: River, Dock
- ExteriorVinyl, Shingles
- Lot Description1131+9870+7898 SQ.M, Wooded/Treed, Hilltop, Partially Landscaped, Cleared-Part, Rolling
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 9th, 2019
- Address35 Washademoak Lane
- SubdivisionJ3 - Sunbury & Queens County North
- CityCambridge Narrows
- Postal CodeE4C 4G7
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor, Inlaw Suite, Furnished, Master – Main Floor, Single-Level Living
- HeatingElectric, Air - Ductless, Radiant, Heat Pump - Ductless
- ElementaryCambridge-Narrows Community School (K-12), École Arc-en-ciel (K-8)
- HighCambridge-Narrows Community School (K-12), École Sainte-Anne (6-12)
- Listing AgentFanny Bodart
- Listing OfficeThe Property Ladies
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.