Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
123 Grant St, Woodstock
RARE GEM ON GRANT STREET with INCREDIBLE RIVER VIEWS! This beautiful high-end executive home is on water frontage on the Meduxnekeag River for your enjoyment! There is ample water depth to dock your boat with access to over 60 miles of boating along the Saint John to Mactaquac! Driving up to this property, you will notice that this home has recently been professionally landscaped, by Sticks and Stones, with new sod, a variety of trees and shrubbery throughout and the driveway has been newly paved! The back yard is a peaceful oasis and includes incredible RIVER VIEWS, a cement pool deck for your inground pool, a brand NEW back deck, made from imported TEAKWOOD, a large gazebo and an outdoor fireplace! High end luxerious finishing throughout! A chef's paradise awaits you in the kitchen with a professional high end 6 burner gas stove for entertaining your family and friends and loads of high end cabinets to keep your kitchen organized! The laundry room is huge with a laundry sink and lots of space to organize! Cathedral ceilings in the living room, in laid hardwood floors, walk in closets, and loads of storage space ! In the master bedroom, a retreat awaits you with a cedar walk in closet, and a gorgeous ensuite sure to please! THIS custom built home is a must see!
- MLS® #NB028250
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Land Size7130 sq meters, Partially Fenced, Landscaped, Cleared, Stream/Pond | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey, Bungalow
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Single, Double
- WaterfrontRestricted Waterfront, Waterfront: River, Water View: Ravine
- ExteriorWood, Stone
- Lot Description7130 sq meters, Partially Fenced, Landscaped, Cleared, Stream/Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 10th, 2019
- Address123 Grant St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 3Y5
- InteriorCeramic, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesEnsuite, ALARM, Built-In Appliances, Central Vac, Jet Bath
- HeatingAir - Central, Air Conditioning, Electric, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Walkout
- ElementaryMeduxnekeag Consolidated School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentBrian Hayden
- Listing OfficeRe/max Hartford Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.