Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
129 Jaffrey St, Fredericton
Affordable Northside century old 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1.5 storey located within easy access to the Westmorland Street bridge. Main floor features large living room with pellet stove, eat-in kitchen, combination laundry/3-piece bathroom with tub, storage area and sunroom leading to an enclosed back yard and storage shed. Basement area is rock wall. Upper level contains a large master bedroom plus two other good-sized bedrooms and 3-piece bathroom with shower. New oil tank and furnace. Roof shingles 3 years old. Lots of potential for first time home buyers.
- MLS® #NB026441
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,568
- Land Size293 SQ M, Partially Fenced, Landscaped, Level | Under 0.5 Acres
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey
- Lot Description293 SQ M, Partially Fenced, Landscaped, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJune 19th, 2019
- Address129 Jaffrey St
- SubdivisionH1 - Marysville
- Postal CodeE3A 2R4
- InteriorCushion, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor
- HeatingOil, Stove - Pellet
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Full, Stone/Rock
- ElementaryGibson-Neill Memorial Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleDevon Middle School (6-8)
- HighLeo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentIan Culligan
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.