Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Elizabeth St, Woodstock
This semi-detached home is just a pleasant home to view. It has a great yard, your own storage shed and your own driveway. It is located in a desired area being minutes to Townsview School. Inside has gone through all the right renovations... new modern eat-in kitchen with lovely back-splash, sink, & tile floor, a new half bath, and great living room. Upstairs offers a renovated bathroom, and 3 great bedrooms. The basement has had a new fire wall put in and offers 2 bonus rooms + a family room. Walk to the Ayr Motor Centre, parks, schools and shopping too! The metal roof is 5 yrs old, with newer windows (with the exception of the front window). Only 117 is being Sold.
- MLS® #NB026368
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,295
- Land Size396 sq m as per SNB, Cleared, Partially Fenced, Partially Landscaped | 0.5 -0.99 Acres
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Level
- Lot Description396 sq m as per SNB, Cleared, Partially Fenced, Partially Landscaped
- Date ListedJune 17th, 2019
- Address117 Elizabeth St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 1P8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Laminate
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished
- ElementaryTownsview School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDeborah Brocke
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.