Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Kelti Ave, Hampton
Welcome to one of the most popular family neighborhoods in Hampton! Feel of country living yet just 20 min to Saint John. This lovely 11 year old custom designed home offers an open concept with vaulted ceiling in the living area, bay window in the dining, beautiful custom cherry wood kitchen with raised breakfast counter and access door to the back deck. This home has such a great functional layout and so bright throughout with the large windows. Hardwood flooring throughout main level with ceramic in kitchen and bathroom, master bedroom has a walk in closet, 2 additional good size bedrooms and a full bath finish this level. The downstairs is partially insulated and sheetrocked above the 4 ft concrete wall and can be finished to your preference. Laundry is on the lower level and a walkout to the attached insulated and sheet rocked 1.5 garage. Beautiful front yard with great curb appeal, mature hedge along the driveway, plus a large storage shed in the back yard. Don't miss your opportunity, call today to view this lovely home.
- MLS® #NB026281
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,300
- Land Size12012, Level, Partially Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, 1.5, Electric Opener
- Lot Description12012, Level, Partially Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJune 17th, 2019
- Address9 Kelti Ave
- SubdivisionHampton (610)
- Postal CodeE5N 0B6
- InteriorCeramic, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Built-In Appliances, Master – Main Floor, Laundry
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished, Full, Walkout
- ElementaryDr. A. T. Leatherbarrow Primary School (K-12)
- MiddleHampton Middle School (6-8)
- HighDr. A. T. Leatherbarrow Primary School (K-12), Hampton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentSherry Sheldrick
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Specialists Rothesay (s201)
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.