Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
996 Chaleur St, Charlo
This charming home is located in the village of Charlo with easy access to Highway 11. The property sits on 2.92 hectares of land which includes a large barn. The main floor features a country kitchen with a dining nook, living room, den/office, grand room with a fireplace, foyer - access to garage, 1/2 bath + laundry room. The second level has three spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with a tub and stand up shower. The third level has a loft area excellent place for a studio/office space. Plenty of storage. This home has been renovated throughout. Enjoy relaxing on the covered porch or walking around the property, the beautiful fruit trees and also the pond which is waiting for a family of geese. Turn key ready.
- MLS® #NB026226
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Land Size2.92 hectares, Landscaped, Stream/Pond | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached, Double
- Lot Description2.92 hectares, Landscaped, Stream/Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentJune Macdonald
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 A&t Countryside Realty Inc.
- Address996 Chaleur St
- SubdivisionRestigouche Rural
- Postal CodeE8E 2H2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesFamily Room – Main Floor, Jet Bath, Laundry – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Oil, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Full, Slab, Other
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.