Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Underhill St, Stickney
Tranquil setting for this 2 storey home overlooking the St. John River. Sit on the lovely deck that goes across the front of the house, during the evening and watch the river flow by. Main floor has sun room entry, eat in kitchen with lots of cabinets. Double living room and den with air tight wood stove. Main floor laundry half bath. Upper level has 3 bedrooms an full bath. Attic area great for storage. Detached 24 x26 garage with electricity. 10x14 baby barn. Property very nicely landscaped. Many updates including windows and doors. Submersible pump in well. Heating costs are $171 monthly and 4 cord.
- MLS® #NB026131
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Land Size1150 sq m, Cleared, Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached, Double
- WaterfrontWater View
- Lot Description1150 sq m, Cleared, Landscaped
- Listing AgentLinda Currie
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
- Address9 Underhill St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7L 4A3
- InteriorCushion, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesFamily Room – Main Floor, Laundry – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Stove - Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCrawl, Unfinished, Stone/Rock
- Date ListedJune 11th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.