Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
79 Milkyway Dr, Hanwell
Stunning, exceptionally well maintained/upgraded family home located on 1.4 acres in popular Starlite Village of Hanwell with Herkert lake nearby! This executive bungalow has a spacious and inviting front entrance showcasing on the left, a cozy living room and adjoining dining room with large windows and beautiful new hardwood flooring, straight ahead, a spectacular newly renovated eat-in kitchen with cathedral ceiling & beams, full length windows for a view of the treed backyard, large centre island with Jenn-Air cooktop, granite countertop, wall oven, corner pantry and lots of roll out shelves. Family room with vaulted ceiling, wood stove insert, brick wall and 2 patio doors to the interlock block patio used to appreciate the quiet and serene back yard. Hardwood flooring, wood trim and baseboards throughout. Master bedroom also has exit to patio, 5 pce ensuite has heated tiles, 2 skylights, his & hers walk-in closets, jet tub, separate shower, palladian window and beam ceiling. Also featured are 2 other bedrooms, one with carpet, a 4 pce bath, a large laundry/mud room with 2 deep closets & exit to double car garage and a 2 pce bath. Lower level is unfinished and has spray foam insulation. See Feature Sheet of Upgrades.
- MLS® #NB025943
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,377
- Land Size1.44 acres, Landscaped, Corner Location, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double, Electric Opener
- PoolOutdoor Pool, See Remarks
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl, Brick
- Lot Description1.44 acres, Landscaped, Corner Location, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJune 10th, 2019
- Address79 Milkyway Dr
- SubdivisionD2 - Hanwell Road
- Postal CodeE3C 1M7
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Central Vac, See Remarks, Built-In Appliances, Fireplace(s), Laundry – Main Floor, Skylights, Jet Bath
- HeatingAir - Central, Electric, Forced Air, Heat Pump - Ducted
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished
- ElementaryEcole des Batisseurs (K-5), Priestman Street Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleGeorge Street Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Fredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDana Demmings
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.