Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Baker Rd, Mckenna
This farm offers approx. 132 acres, has several out buildings. 50-60 acres were farmed, with about 70 acres as wooded. The home is an older mini home that has bad some renovations over the years with a nice sun porch, and new mini split heat pump. The grounds around are landscaped and offer a pretty view of the valley beyond. This location is peaceful, private and would make a beautiful location for your new home. The main barn has electricity and water, the main detached garage is huge (30'x32'), has a concrete floor and is set up for hot water heat. The home uses about 3-4 cord of wood/winter.
- MLS® #NB025937
- Full Baths1
- Land Size132.2 acres, Cleared, Hilltop, Logging Potential, Stream/Pond, Wooded/Treed | Over 100 Acres
- Year Built1978
- GaragesDetached, Other
- Lot Description132.2 acres, Cleared, Hilltop, Logging Potential, Stream/Pond, Wooded/Treed
- Listing AgentDeborah Brocke
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
- Address35 Baker Rd
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7N 1V3
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion/Tile/Lino, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor
- HeatingHeat Pump, Stove - Wood, Other
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.