Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1723 385 Rte, Everett
This charming bungalow sits on a one acre+ property halfway between Plaster Rock and Riley Brook.15 minutes to Riley Brook. Walking distance to the public boat launch, Its a boating, fishing, swimming paradise. Close access to four wheeler trails. The main floor is open concept kitchen and living areas, two bedrooms, full bath and large entryway with laundry. Basement level is partially finished with a half bath and family room. This home shows pride of ownership, it is bright and very well maintained. Several renovations have been done including new roof 6 yrs ago, some new windows, septic 2 yrs ago, furnace 5 yrs ago
- MLS® #NB025889
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage32x20
- Land Size4200 sq m, Wooded/Treed, Cleared, Partially Landscaped | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ExteriorMasonite/Colour Lock
- Lot Description4200 sq m, Wooded/Treed, Cleared, Partially Landscaped
- Listing AgentGary Everett
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
- Address1723 385 Rte
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7G 3L2
- InteriorCushion, Laminate
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Oil
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Full, Walkout
- Date ListedJune 6th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.