Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
231 Upper Kent Rd, Upper Kent
Historical... charming... "a piece of Upper Kent history"... if any of these adjectives spark an interest to YOU, well then, lets just say you've looked up the listing for YOU! This historical, 2-storey, 5 bedroom, 1 and a 1/2 bathroom farmhouse has brand new steel roof and spills charm and history (if we haven't said the word enough); its sitting on roughly just under an acre of land and borders the Saint John River banks, with spectacular water views! Some features/elements of this unique property include: original wood siding (may or may not require painting), a single-width gravel driveway, year-round municipal road access, spectacular views of the Saint John River (as mentioned), cleared & landscaped parcel of land, an immaculately-kept, dry, concrete, unfinished basement, an attached out-building that could be used as a car-garage or for simply extra storage, a drilled well, pump is submersible and has a UV light, a concrete septic that's less than 10 years old, electric & oil forced-air furnace, a wood fireplace, fenced-in backyard and an asphalt-shingled roof w/ new metal roof to be replacing roof on house only coming soon. Included with a successful sale are the washer, dryer, fridge, attached storage shed, stove, window coverings and all furnishings.
- MLS® #NB024003
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,404
- Square FootageIrregular
- Land Size0.46 acres as per SNB, Cleared, Partially Fenced, Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- WaterfrontWater Frontage, Waterfront: River, Water View, Water View: Ravine
- Lot Description0.46 acres as per SNB, Cleared, Partially Fenced, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2019
- Address231 Upper Kent Rd
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- CityUpper Kent
- Postal CodeE7S 2E3
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesFamily Room – Main Floor, Fireplace(s), Laundry – Main Floor, Laundry
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Oil
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished
- ElementaryFlorenceville Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleFlorenceville Middle School (6-8)
- HighCarleton North High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentCharlotte Mcisaac
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.