Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- Route 850, Kingston
Waterfront: 12+ acres situated on Kingston Creek off Bellisle Bay. Very protected and secluded but easy access to Saint John River system. Mostly cleared, so ideal for building a year round dream home or summer cottage. Also high and dry from past 2 floods. Convenient access from Route 850 off Stillwater Lane, just minutes from Kingston corner. Over 800 ft of shoreline, deep water for boating and swimming. Perfect western exposure to take in sunsets and views looking across to Nature Reserve. Short drive from Gondola Ferry to Quispamsis and Rothesay,or 20 min from Hampton on Route 845.
- MLS® #NB023932
- Land Size12.35 acres, Level, Cleared-Part, Sloping/Terrace | 10.0 - 49.99 Acres
- TypeVacant Land
- WaterfrontWater View, Waterfront (deeded), Water Frontage, Waterfront: River
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2019
- Address- Route 850
- SubdivisionKingston Peninsula (710)
- Postal CodeE5N 0C6
- Lot Description12.35 acres, Level, Cleared-Part, Sloping/Terrace
- Listing AgentMike Blanchet
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Specialists Rothesay (s201)
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.