Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2077 165 Rte, Lower Woodstock
This home has it all. There are two large bedrooms upstairs with full bath. The upstairs hall has a splendid view across the Saint John River and down into the living area that is accented by the cathedral ceiling. The main floor formal dining, den, office, and grand foyer bring a beautiful formality to the home. As you enter the family living area with cathedral ceiling you will be impressed by the open concept kitchen, living area, and breakfast area. All of this part of the house has a grand view of the Saint John River. Step out on the deck and also enjoy the view and solitude. This house is very nice! As you go down the stairs to the lower level and round the corner, you will be impressed with the additional living space, the beautiful large bedroom and ensuite and full walkout to the back yard, and waterfront area. As well there is ample storage, and entry from the attached garage. The large waterfront is sure to please and has all kinds of potential for boaters, artists, photographers etc. The location is really perfect. The house sits on a large parcel of land, along the river, and just minutes from the downtown. You can easily proceed up the Beardsly Rd to the highway or take the leisurely beautiful drive down along rte 165 on your way to Fredericton. Be sure to check this out!!
- MLS® #NB023916
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage34X50
- Land Size2.5 acres, Cleared, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey, Back Split
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Single
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontSaint John River, Water Frontage, Waterfront: River
- Lot Description2.5 acres, Cleared, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2019
- Address2077 165 Rte
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- CityLower Woodstock
- Postal CodeE7M 4H6
- InteriorCeramic, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vac, Ensuite, Family Room – Main Floor, Laundry – Main Floor
- HeatingOil, Propane, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Walkout
- ElementaryMeduxnekeag Consolidated School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentColin Craig
- Listing OfficeThompson Real Estate Ltd
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.