Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
68 Birchwood St, Perth-Andover
Welcome to 68 Birchwood St in Perth-Andover, New Brunswick! A desirable location, a minute walk to the NB walking/Snowmobile trail. and short drive to the boat launch on the banks of the Saint John River. This beautiful, 4 bedroom, 2 & a 1/2 bathroom home sits on just over a 1/3 of an acre of land that is beautifully landscaped! It has an attached, over-sized single-car garage that takes you into a good size entry and laundry and half bath. You will love the large kitchen with lots of cabinetry and space for the cook of the family. A cozy family room with propane fireplace to enjoy family gatherings that opens up to the bright and airy Sun room that runs that along the back of the home for privacy and is full of large screened windows (Replaceable windows for winter). A dining room, living room and front entry finish off the main floor. Upper level boasts a full bath, 4 spacious bedrooms with good size closets, including a large master w/ a sizable en-suite and a walk In Closet. Lots of natural light flows through this well maintained home. You truly don't want to miss this home! Value is definitely prime here at this price point!
- MLS® #NB023877
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,270
- Square Footage40.4 x 56.4
- Land Size1558 sq m as per SNB, Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Level
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Electric Opener, Oversized, Single
- Lot Description1558 sq m as per SNB, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2019
- Address68 Birchwood St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7H 1M9
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion/Tile/Lino
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Built-In Appliances, Central Vac, Ensuite, Fireplace(s), Laundry – Main Floor, Family Room – Main Floor, Laundry
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Air - Central, Stove - Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished, Full
- ElementaryAndover Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddlePerth-Andover Middle School (6-8)
- HighSouthern Victoria High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentJarrett Shaw
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.