Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Acorn Dr, Saint John
Welcome to The Fountains of Westgate. Nice street of garden homes in popular west side. This home showcases open concept design from kitchen through living room with 1/2 cathedral ceilings. Large breakfast bar area of kitchen is flooded with light from side dining area window. Walk out to rear deck overlooking wooded green space and easy maintenance yard. Great baby barn for outside storage. This unit has spacious master with walk-in closet. Bright roomy bath with handy linen closet. Huge storage room off kitchen is just enough for those extras every home has. Laundry is beside kitchen for convenience. Front bedroom has lots of uses and front family room with high ceilings is a perfect finish to this home.
- MLS® #NB023844
- Full Baths1
- Land Size6393 SQ FT, Cleared, Landscaped, Level | Under 0.5 Acres
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleGarden Home, Semi Detached
- InteriorWood, Ceramic
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Family Room – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor, Built-In Appliances, Laundry – Main Floor, Single-Level Living
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric
- BasementConcrete, Crawl
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2019
- Address31 Acorn Dr
- SubdivisionMonte Cristo,Westgate & Islandview (217)
- CitySaint John
- Postal CodeE2M 7X7
- Lot Description6393 SQ FT, Cleared, Landscaped, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentSheila Henry
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Specialists Rothesay (s201)
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.