Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
95 Portobello Dr, Maugerville
A WATER VIEW PROPERTY but WITH RESPECT WITHOUT THE FLOODING- Monumental with potential this character-filled, 5 Bdrm, 3.5 bath bungalow sits on an amazing 1.6 acre get away featuring richly colored inspiring white brick exterior offering a hint of traditional & modern blend. Step inside this warm & inviting home & enjoy picturesque views from a bright spacious living-room & open dining area to a sizeable kitchen featuring white wood cabinetry & trendy backsplash. Huge master with water view plus 2 bedrooms/2 full baths + laundry & sitting area complete main floor. Lower level you find 2 bedrooms with water view, full Bath, family-room with walk out & kitchen. Located just minutes outside city limits with stress-free access to walking & snowmobile trails you enjoy serenity from your covered deck in view of the Portobello Pond, great for fishing in summer & skating in winter. This is a great opportunity for an investor or someone looking to add their creative personal touches. Property has a 21 x 16 dog run, forced air furnace incorporating efficient Heat Pump system providing that much needed Air Conditioning in summer. Driveway is paved all the way to the door and to a large barn/garage.
- MLS® #NB023810
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Land Size6800sq m, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary
- # of Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot Description6800sq m, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2019
- Address95 Portobello Dr
- SubdivisionH2 - Maugerville
- Postal CodeE3A 8M4
- InteriorWood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vac, Fireplace(s), Laundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor, Microwave Rangehd, Single-Level Living
- HeatingAir - Central, Baseboard, Electric, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Walkout
- ElementaryBarkers Point Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleDevon Middle School (6-8)
- HighFredericton High School (9-12), Leo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentGlenis Mahaney
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.