Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
83 Lewis St, Grafton
Amazing Tudor home overlooking the town with an amazing view. Main level has large working kitchen, formal dining room, sunken family room with wood pellet insert, with patio doors leading to bricked patio and salt water pool. Upper level has 3 bedrooms, full bath plus ensuite with shower and separate sink and walk in closet.. Impressive landscaping and rounded front entry leading to spiral staircase to second level. Basement has 1/2 bath, laundry, bedroom and work room as well as a gaming area for the kids and get away. Heated bathroom floors.
- MLS® #NB023526
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,300
- Land Size4047 sq m, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick
- Lot Description4047 sq m, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed
- Listing AgentLinda Currie
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
- Address83 Lewis St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7N 1N7
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion/Tile/Lino, Wood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Appliances, Ensuite, Family Room – Main Floor, Laundry, Central Vac
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless, Other
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished
- Date ListedMay 14th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.