Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3055 103 Rte, Simonds
What a find! 2 large barns, a massive garden, a 2-car detached enclosed garage with a 3-car “open” garage/storage area; a gorgeous 2 and 3/4 acre, landscaped, well cared-for parcel of land with a wonderfully upgraded double-width gravel driveway! These are just some of the elements of this incredible piece of property, and the list only continues! Welcome home to 3055 Rte 103 in Simonds, New Brunswick! Only 6 minutes from the historic town of Hartland, home of the “Worlds Longest Covered Bridge” along with a number of grocery stores, restaurants, a town hall, post office, fire hall, large communtiy center, and more! It’s only an 8 minute drive to the K-12 Hartland Community School as well! This 3 bedroom, 1 and a 1/2 bath, 1.5-storey home has had many upgrades including a new metal roof, beautiful custom wood cook-stove, upgraded insulation, etc.! Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by a bright and airy wrap-around, screened-in porch, perfect for sitting out and remaining bug-free on those early spring/summer nights, or to enjoy your morning cup of joe while watching the sun-rise! The possibilities for this property are virtually endless! Step into a beautiful, modern, updated kitchen w/ granite countertops, stone backsplash, shaker-style cabinetry, built-in microwave-rangehood and custom pot lights in the upper cabinets! A bright living room and study/office space are located right off the kitchen; moving upstairs you’ll find 3 bedrooms and a new 1/2 bathroom!
- MLS® #NB023353
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,386
- Land Size2.78 acres as per SNB, Cleared, Partially Fenced, Hilltop, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1942
- Style1.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces3
- GaragesDetached, Triple, Other
- Lot Description2.78 acres as per SNB, Cleared, Partially Fenced, Hilltop, Landscaped, Sloping/Terrace
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 13th, 2019
- Address3055 103 Rte
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7P 2Y9
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Appliances, Family Room – Main Floor, Jet Bath, Laundry, Upgraded Insulation
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water, Oil
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished, Full, Stone/Rock
- ElementaryHartland Community School (K-12)
- HighHartland Community School (K-12)
- Listing AgentCharlotte Mcisaac
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.