Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
425 Howland Ridge Rd, Millville
Million Dollar View! Welcome to 425 Howland Ridge, your perfect location for a berry/fruit farm, produce farm, hobby farm, B&B etc the options are endless! This 5 bedrooms 2 bathroom home overlooks Crabbe Mountain Ski hill. The views are breathtaking! Approx 30 acres of cleared land and the rest remaining wooded, this property boasts of a stream fed fish pond, an apple orchard, chokeberries, raspberries, haskap berries (also knows as honeyberry) and a large greenhouse/barn. The primary home consists of a large updated kitchen, formal dining room, living room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms on the main floor. Downstairs enter the finished rec room and 2 rooms perfect for a home office/craft room/bedroom etc. The built-in two car garage is any handyman/woman's dream! Functioning as a workshop with access to the house through the mudroom with attached half bathroom - no more tracking mud/snow through the house! The granny suite is perfect for income potential, with 2 bedrooms a full kitchen, living room, bathroom and sits separate from the main house over top of the garage. This space is perfect for a B&B, or function as an AirBnB throughout the winter for people skiing at Crabbe Mountain, throughout the year for people vacationing. Or rental unit to help pay the mortgage. Come for the views! Stay for the endless possibilities! All measurements to be verified by purchaser.
- MLS® #NB023258
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,116
- Land Size40.75 hectares (100 acres), Cleared-Part, Landscaped, Logging Potential, Sloping/Terrace, Stream/Pond | Over 100 Acres
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Level, Bungalow-Raised
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- WaterfrontWater View, Water View: Ravine
- PoolSee Remarks
- ExteriorMetal, Vinyl
- Lot Description40.75 hectares (100 acres), Cleared-Part, Landscaped, Logging Potential, Sloping/Terrace, Stream/Pond
- Date ListedMay 9th, 2019
- Address425 Howland Ridge Rd
- SubdivisionJ4 - York County West
- Postal CodeE6E 1R4
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Appliances, Furnished, Inlaw Suite, Laundry, Master – Main Floor, Microwave Rangehd, See Remarks
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Oil, Stove - Pellet, Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished
- ElementaryNackawic Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleNackawic Middle School (6-8)
- HighNackawic Senior High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentClint Kingsbury
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.