Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
95 Spencer St, Fredericton
Beautiful, distinctive with an amazing view of the river valley, this two storey family home with almost 3,000 sq. ft. has an attached carport & garage and is located on approx. 9 acres! Very well maintained and upgraded home showcasing sunroom with a wall of windows to maximise the view, a cozy dining/sitting room with wood stove and exit to brick patio, a designer kitchen with beautiful ivory cream cabinetry, large walk- in pantry, lots of cabinets and all appliances included. Beautiful living room has vaulted ceilings and granite fireplace with heatilator. Also on the main level is a laundry room with corner shower & lots of cabinets, a 2 pce bath, a family room, an office with built-in shelving and a mudroom with big closet/shelving with exit to the carport. Take the spiral staircase to the upper level that features beautiful wood trim & doors, a master bedroom with Juliet balcony, a large walk-in closet with cedar tongue & groove, a 3 pce ensuite with jet tub, 2 other good sized bedrooms with deep closets and a 4 pce bath. Carport has wood paneling, large wall windows & patio door at the back end that leads a beautiful peaceful yard with trail, garden, numerous shrubs, perennials, large fire pit and a shed. Garage has workshop, built-in shelving and a workbench. Large wood deck (30’ x 11’) beside sunroom. See attached Feature Sheet of Upgrades & map of land. More land can be purchased, up to 140 acres.
- MLS® #NB023147
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,911
- Land Size4 acres, Cleared, Landscaped, View: City, Wooded/Treed | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Carport, Electric Opener, Single
- PoolSee Remarks
- Lot Description4 acres, Cleared, Landscaped, View: City, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2019
- Address95 Spencer St
- SubdivisionG2 - Douglas/Keswick
- Postal CodeE3G 7S2
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesALARM, Central Vac, Family Room – Main Floor, Fireplace(s), Jet Bath, See Remarks
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless, Stove - Wood
- ElementaryÉcole les Eclaireurs (K-5), Royal Road Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleNashwaaksis Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Leo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDana Demmings
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.