Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Lot 165 Rte, Meductic
This riverfront property is ideal for a families' dream home, as it borders the Eel River which then meets the St. John River. Over 23 acres of wooded riverfront land just waiting for your dream home. This is not your typical lot - approximately 1375 feet of water front and quick access to deep water accommodating the largest of boats and quick access to the St. John River and direct access to Route 165! In the quaint & quiet Meductic, New Brunswick with 200+ residents, you will experience true village culture. You may not have to travel far to work either as Meductic is home to a few businesses the more prominent of them being the world famous Sabian Cymbals Limited. Call TODAY before you miss out!
- MLS® #NB022969
- Land Size24.48 acres as per SNB, Not Landscaped, Logging Potential, Stream/Pond, Wooded/Treed | 10.0 - 49.99 Acres
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeVacant Lot(s)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontEel River, Water Frontage, Waterfront: River, Water View, Water View: Ravine
- ElementaryCanterbury High School (K-12)
- HighCanterbury High School (K-12)
- Listing AgentRichard Reid
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
- AddressLot 165 Rte
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE6H 1J6
- Lot Description24.48 acres as per SNB, Not Landscaped, Logging Potential, Stream/Pond, Wooded/Treed
- Date ListedMay 6th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.