Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2971 Route 790, Musquash
46 PRIVATE WOODED ACRES! Back to nature in your future plans?....no need to wait.....you just found the perfect getaway! Located just 15 minutes to Saint John...this custom built Log Home is nestled nicely back from the road with a fenced field out front...perfect for horses! Acres of wooded privacy surrounding the home...perfect for hiking and just hanging out. 3 finished levels and beautiful open concept great room with soaring ceilings....lots of sunlight and woods views. Escape ...everyday .... to a sanctuary for you and your family. Seacoast and fishing villages just a short drive away as well . Book your private showing today!
- MLS® #NB022488
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Land Size46 ACRES, Landscaped, Cleared-Part, Rolling, Wooded/Treed | 10.0 - 49.99 Acres
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces2
- Garages1.5, Detached
- Lot Description46 ACRES, Landscaped, Cleared-Part, Rolling, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentPeter Coughlan
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Specialists Rothesay (s201)
- Address2971 Route 790
- SubdivisionMusquash (220)
- Postal CodeE5J 2E8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Appliances, Ensuite, Laundry – Main Floor
- HeatingElectric, Stove - Wood, Forced Air, Heat Pump - Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Concrete, Walkout
- Date ListedApril 24th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.