Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
59 Kilburn Rd, Perth-Andover
Numerous pieces of land make up this wonderful listing! Welcome to 59 Kilburn Rd in Kilburn, NB! This 115 acre farm is comprised of 6 total parcels of land, each ranging from farmland to wooded/treed, etc. The main farmhouse rests on approximately 8.35 acres according to SNB and is a 5 bedroom (w/ potential for a 6th bedroom) 1 full bathroom home over-looking the tranquil St. John River w/ approximately 635 ft of water frontage. On the main floor, you'll find an eat-in kitchen, mudroom, an original-to-the-home walk-in pantry, a full bathroom, spacious living room w/ a unique, square-shaped alcove equipped w/ one-of-a-kind planter-boxes (re-done as now bench seating) w/ indoor hookups for hoses for watering plants (very neat!); an open space for the laundry area, sizable master w/ custom floor to ceiling built-ins for extra storage; moving up to the second floor you'll find 4 more bedrooms, a large hallway atop of the original stair-well and moving through the last bedroom, an additional room currently being utilized as storage space has the potential of being a bedroom if one so desired. Outdoors, you'll find a 30' x 6'3" front covered porch as well, greeting guests as they arrive at the front door!
- MLS® #NB022338
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,660
- Land Size115 acres as per SNB, Cleared, Fenced, Hardwood Bush, Rolling, Stream/Pond | Over 100 Acres
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Carport, Single
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront635 ft, Water Frontage
- Lot Description115 acres as per SNB, Cleared, Fenced, Hardwood Bush, Rolling, Stream/Pond
- Date ListedApril 18th, 2019
- Address59 Kilburn Rd
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7H 1J5
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesFamily Room – Main Floor, Laundry – Main Floor, Laundry, Master – Main Floor
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Stove - Wood, Wood
- BasementConcrete, Stone/Rock
- ElementaryAndover Elementary School (K-5)
- HighSouthern Victoria High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentRichard Reid
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.