Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Kaine St, Fredericton
Affordable two unit in good condition located in Marysville! Want to live mortgage free? The upper unit currently rents for $575 & the lower unit rents for $675 not including power. Live in one of the units & rent the other. Or purchase the property as an investment! The main unit offers 2 good sized bedrooms, an updated full bathroom, living room & kitchen with a dishwasher. The upper unit offers a kitchen, good sized bedroom, living room & a laundry/den. Two separate power meters. This property is topped off with a storage shed with power, a paved driveway & a fenced in back yard. Taxes are non owner occupied.
- MLS® #NB022132
- Full Baths2
- Land Size.25 Acres, Partially Fenced, Landscaped, Level | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- Lot Description.25 Acres, Partially Fenced, Landscaped, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedApril 15th, 2019
- Address33 Kaine St
- SubdivisionH1 - Marysville
- Postal CodeE3A 4B8
- InteriorCeramic, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesInlaw Suite, Jet Bath
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBlock, Concrete, Crawl, Unfinished
- ElementaryGibson-Neill Memorial Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleDevon Middle School (6-8)
- HighLeo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentMatthew Hunter
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.